When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show and swap meet in Orlando, thoughts?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I think this is a great idea especially since we will not be having the show & swap in Dunedin anymore.

I think this is a great idea especially since we will not be having the show & swap in Dunedin anymore.

Bummer..... what changed that has caused the Dunedin show to be discontinued?? While I never was able to make it there myself .... I always heard good reviews about it ... and it was on my bucket list.
So with that news .... I agree ... even more reason to put on this Orlando area event ! CCR Dave

Bummer..... what changed that has caused the Dunedin show to be discontinued?? While I never was able to make it there myself .... I always heard good reviews about it ... and it was on my bucket list.
So with that news .... I agree ... even more reason to put on this Orlando area event ! CCR Dave
I enjoyed putting the show on for the past 5 years but it's just a ton of work for just one person to do which is me. I'd rather just attend a show & swap then put one one I guess, lol

I enjoyed putting the show on for the past 5 years but it's just a ton of work for just one person to do which is me. I'd rather just attend a show & swap then put one one I guess, lol

I understand ....... thank you for your 5-years of Blood, Sweat & Gears! .. Maybe after the "void" of having the show/swap settles in ... some local volunteers will get together with you and help to revive it at some point in the future... In the meantime we can only hope that this Orlando idea comes together. CCR Dave

Trying to get people's thoughts on having a show and swap meet in Orlando Florida.
Antique, vintage and custom.

I just found your post and I am looking for something like this in the Orlando - Lakeland area.
Do you know of anything coming up this summer?
Thanks, Bob (takemeback)

Back