When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Off Your Vintage Bicycle Advertising

-
y4y8u4eg-1.jpg

Here is my new sign that I purchased. It is 14' tall and almost 7' wide. Double sided neon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where in the world are you planning on putting that sign?

Ha! I am actually not sure where I will put it yet. As far as the story goes... I found it in a warehouse. The sign came from a shop that closed and was torn down. The sign was moved into a warehouse and sat for about 40 years is what I was told. Luckily I was able to purchase it and this weekend it went home with me! I am trying to find pictures of the shop with the sign out front.

Ha! I am actually not sure where I will put it yet. As far as the story goes... I found it in a warehouse. The sign came from a shop that closed and was torn down. The sign was moved into a warehouse and sat for about 40 years is what I was told. Luckily I was able to purchase it and this weekend it went home with me! I am trying to find pictures of the shop with the sign out front.

That shop still exists...well kind of. Hasn't opened to the public for years, but is still there.

I think you win this thread...! Lol

The original store was on union ave in memphis, and was torn down and a ballpark was built there. Yes the company does still exist in memphis but at a different location. The business is closed to the public now, but I have had the privelige to meet and deal with the owner.

14ft sign

The original store was on union ave in memphis, and was torn down and a ballpark was built there. Yes the company does still exist in memphis but at a different location. The business is closed to the public now, but I have had the privelige to meet and deal with the owner.

that's very cool

Back