When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us some pics of your garage/shop

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The best car I ever owned was an 86 (87?) chevy nova

Is it a first, second or third generation Nova? 4th...killed by the 5m.p.h. bumper and nobody want's the 5th-6th.... arf!

made in a joint venture with gm and toyota in california. Also sold as corrolla. I got the 4 door hatchback with ac 5 speed and power steering-all else manual -no extra headaches from electric locks windows displays etc. EZ to put a bike in the back- hard to do with 06 Jeep Cherokee.

41mpg with a load of bikes going to Ohio 70mph with ac on -bought it with 135k sold 235k down to 39mpg -100k miles put in tires, brake shoes and a clutch (suprised about the clutch). Wish I had kept it and would buy one today.

made in a joint venture with gm and toyota in california. Also sold as corrolla. I got the 4 door hatchback with ac 5 speed and power steering-all else manual -no extra headaches from electric locks windows displays etc. EZ to put a bike in the back- hard to do with 06 Jeep Cherokee.

41mpg with a load of bikes going to Ohio 70mph with ac on -bought it with 135k sold 235k down to 39mpg -100k miles put in tires, brake shoes and a clutch (suprised about the clutch). Wish I had kept it and would buy one today.

...I didn't mean they weren't dependable.... just not as esthetically(sp) appealing.

The last ones did nothing GREAT

but were GOOD in all ways and had no faults.

MY vert I bought in San Clemente CA in 88 and took it apart in 1990 it had the wrong motor in it so I junked the motor and planned to do a 1963 documented dealer conversion to small block. I took the car partially apart and stripped the paint- it has been indoors since then. (I told another caber DONT TAKE YOUR CAR APART JUST DRIVE IT-- but....20 year later HIS car is on the road)

There is no place on my (true) SS that you can stick a screwdriver through-- when it is restored the pinch welds on the rocker panels will still show. It is a 63 and so am I so of the 100+ cars I have had this one I kept- I am now out of love with it and would trade it for bicycle related stuff +/- cash and could even trailer it to copake ML AA or any of the AACA amca shows that I do.

Last edited:
Well I guess the easiest way to approch this is to give ya a link to one of my albums here on the CABE.

http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=1452

I enjoy my shop and spend alot of time bangin around out there.

attachment.php

its getting there

still organizing but its getting where i want it

Attachments

• IMG_20140221_194401_625.jpg
    IMG_20140221_194401_625.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 214
still organizing but its getting where i want it

The key is the table as a foundation then all those shelves/boxes to place things.

I really like the looks of it ...& don't give up ...gives me hope...it can be done ...:)

Back