When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us some pics of your garage/shop

-
How did you move all of your bikes without paint contact? Rob.

That was only one of the trips. As far as paint contact I now own a very large collection of moving blankets, quilts, foam padding etc. I was very lucky and only broke one glass reflector on one of my whizzers.

I was trying to get out one particular bike today...a d couldn't get to the damn thing.
So even with the home and working in the yard just yards away, I took a chance that she would t notice if I cleaned up the the two shops. She did notice. Dagnabbit!!!
So here is what I've come up with. 25 keepers....
Wait, that's just about all of them.
Now to decide what to sell. There is just toooooo many and told the wife I word do my best to thin out the collection..

Whatever? !#*%!!!....damn its been a stressful day to sag the least, especially when there is a supervisor....."why are you keeping this one?" And "you don't 3 of those" and on and on.

Whenever anyone starts to give you hell...remind them that's it a tradition that
has been around for thousands of years...

2u7q7aopng-1.jpg

..... When Howard Carter opened King Tutankhamen's chamber in 1922, he found
that old King Tut had an obsession to hoarder things...

9tldh0png-1.jpg
...:rolleyes:

You'd think ol' King Tut would have given himself a little more room to work on his bikes. Oh, that's right, he was dead. Nevermind.

Dave...If there's a place to go when I die... I hope it's here...:cool:
http://www.shorpy.com/node/15822? size=_original

Last edited:
i got lucky...

i rent this shop....its out in the country side of town.....lots of storage cubies

Attachments

• IMG_20140223_131647_866.jpg
    IMG_20140223_131647_866.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 205
Back