When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your best original paint bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
50's Monark, only the tires are new.
m5-1.jpg

Oringinal owner Teddy with his dog Snowball and his new Monark bike
monarkowner-1.jpg

Last edited:
That is the cleanest Monark I have EVER seen!! WOW! I have a project like that i was regretting to put up for sale but when I see yours, I would rather have 1 with original paint!!! GULP!! WOW AGAIN!! I'm sure the original owner would be proud that his bike lives on in pristine condition. That puts a smile on his face as well as mine!

1968-1970 Bottecchia Gran Tourismo, I couldnt take a photo to do this bike justice no matter how hard I tried
101409_0029-1.jpg

101409_0027-1.jpg

101409_0002-1.jpg

101409_0039-1.jpg

Here's a Matching Pair. 1962 3-Speed Schwinn Travelers. Practically NOS. Complete All Original. Deluxe Efkade saddles. Miller light kits. Saddle bags. Also have the Original Warranty Hang Cards.

P1010172-1.jpg

P1010165-1.jpg

Last edited:
SamSco bike

Just picked up this SamSco bike, all original and untouched. I cleaned it up a little and put new tires on it.It has a front drum brake. Not sure of the year but I think it's a '40 or '41......
IMG_0006.jpg

1940 alum fender excelsior dx

009.jpg
014.jpg
017.jpg
012.jpg
019.jpg

One of 4 mens dx models known to exist with the aluminum gothic fenders and large chrome guard. Original Schwinn excelsior.

After I started going thru my bikes I realised I have too many original paint bikes but here is about a tenth of them.cant picture them all because all are my favorites.
1959schwinncorvette2-1.jpg

DSCF00032-1.jpg

1939hawthorn-1.jpg

antiquebikes002-1.jpg

1963womansspaceliner3-1.jpg

restartbikecollecting-1.jpg

searscolorflow1-1.jpg

Back