When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your KLUNKER 5, SPITFIRE 5 orCRUISER 5

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Interesting. Maybe a way of identifying builds that did not get fenders?
I caught so much krap for this post. It really is annoying how it was quickly dismissed and I was ridiculed for even posting about it.That paper clip came from the factory , it has the same blue paint that the bike has. The fact that someone else posted about others finding the same thing makes it even more intriguing. I like your take on it as it was placed in the fender mount bracket so whomever was building that bike would know. Lots of static about this in the past but enough of the nay sayers have blocked me or just choose to ignore me so maybe we can get some other input form those who also have seen this.

I caught so much krap for this post. It really is annoying how it was quickly dismissed and I was ridiculed for even posting about it.That paper clip came from the factory , it has the same blue paint that the bike has. The fact that someone else posted about others finding the same thing makes it even more intriguing. I like your take on it as it was placed in the fender mount bracket so whomever was building that bike would know. Lots of static about this in the past but enough of the nay sayers have blocked me or just choose to ignore me so maybe we can get some other input form those who also have seen this.
I saw the speculation about scabs as well. If I was running an assembly line and had a bunch of fill ins doing the work- and after returning from lunch I come to find a couple dozen klunkers with fenders on them…I’d put a paper clip there. That would be step 1!

Absolutely beautiful bike
Thank you ! This is before the conversion, Unfortunately There's a guy around here that parts these beautiful complete bikes and as much as I hated doing it we had to get a few components from him to build this beauty

IMG_20240227_172827.jpg

IMG_20240227_172827.jpg

Back