When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your KLUNKER 5, SPITFIRE 5 or CRUISER 5

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Well, he does say that it's powder coated, and he put "Klunker 5" in quotes. The only way I know to be sure is to check the serial number.

What's the story on the Clunker 5 how many were sold and when was the first Spitfire 5 dated. Mine View attachment 420700View attachment 420701 has 0819 stamp on head badge and looks like new stickers were added but everything else looks great, I think Finders were sold Originally on this bike???
amazing find in CL for what I paid $$.

Sent from my C6743 using Tapatalk
It would be interesting to compare those fenders with ones from a late 70's Typhoon, and see if there's any difference.

Well, he does say that it's powder coated, and he put "Klunker 5" in quotes. The only way I know to be sure is to check the serial number.
One dead giveaway is the rear caliper brake tab or rear reflector tab on the frame...seat, pedals, handle bars, ect

I can tell you now that the frame is not or was a Klunker frame. I have never seen a Klunker, or a Spitfire with the flat bracket for the rear fender/caliper brake. I still say total fake just like most of the Cruisers that eBay seller gbrown in Cali produced.

IMG_1059.JPG
Can't believe how popular these have gotten in the past couple years

Back