When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your KLUNKER 5, SPITFIRE 5 or CRUISER 5

-
IMO, to each his own when it comes to fenders, but those ones don't fit well, and look like crap...........
They certainly don't look FAC-TREE. If they were OEM equipment ,I would have no objections to them . Either run fender less or at least put on a pair that fit the bike properly. Those are quite FUGLEE!!! JUST SAYIN. RAZIN.

Yeah, those were 1.50 MTB tires. I put some bigger slicks on and ended up selling it.
IMG_20200818_194349.jpg

Beauty bikes all gents. Kinda of the quintessential bike(s) bridging single speed standards, and multi speed more modern standards.
In classic cantilever style. Classic. True riders.
Nothing like a Schwinn!

i really like the springer forks would you sale just that part
Have these that I would sell separate from a fourth bike. From everything I can tell they are the same as the ones that you're inquiring about. The set of fenders that are sitting there are pending with the sale of the black cruiser 5.

Back