When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your KLUNKER 5, SPITFIRE 5 or CRUISER 5

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
I had some vinyl decals made but instead of using the decal part that would usually go on, I used the complete opposite of the vinyl decal. Then I sprayed it then peeled off after.. so first I painted the bike black then I sprayed a light coat of clear.. then I gave it a light wet sand with 1500 then I put my decal on and masked the rest of the bike.. then spray the light gray on the decal parts. Took off the decal and then we cleared the whole bike
Nice job. Looks factory. Your son should be proud
How old is your son if you don't mind my asking? Enjoy. Razin.

He just went into his teens, he started crying when he seen it and then somebody was cutting onions in the room and everybody got watery eyes
That's funny!! Hope they were tears of joy. I have a 16 y.o.grandson that's into bikes but has yet to show an interest in building one of his own. Might just have to encourage some more. Thanks for sharing. Razin.

Oh! those fenders are driving me crazy, throw the in the scrap pile, friends don't let friends put fenders on Klunkers/Spitfires/Cruisers, nice looking bikes tho, ride them like they were made " FENDERLESS", that was the whole idea Schwinn had for them!, that's my rant of the day!

Oh! those fenders are driving me crazy, throw the in the scrap pile, friends don't let friends put fenders on Klunkers/Spitfires/Cruisers, nice looking bikes tho, ride them like they were made " FENDERLESS", that was the whole idea Schwinn had for them!, that's my rant of the day!

IMO, to each his own when it comes to fenders, but those ones don't fit well, and look like crap...........

Back