When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your KLUNKER 5, SPITFIRE 5 or CRUISER 5

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I want the wheel set for another 84 Cruiser 5 that I have. It came with a set of alloy wheels, and I want to get it back to the original wheels if I can find some?
o ok i hate that i see nice sets all the time in los angeles i have a offer up link i could send you for a five speed set maybe the guy will consider shipping

Cool build and would love to get a bike with a sticker from my childhood hangout Russell's Schwinn!
1648517627302.png

HERE'S MINE! bad picture, there is some sort of motor on it as well. picked it up Sunday and haven't had time to mess with it. it is mostly just dirty and should clean up, has one rotten Schwinn studded balloon tire and one that may be good.

Looking at all these 5's I decided to brake out my 79 Spitfire, found this for a friend a few yrs ago out of AZ but I ended up with it a couple yrs later and has a shop sticker from Whitter Ca. another close shop I frequented in my 20's, today rode over to another old LBS that use to be a Schwinn shop, closed a few months ago ( owner passed away ), luckily was bought and opened under the same name. another shop I've went to sense I was a kid, every city around me had their own Schwinn shop so we made our rounds on our StingRays😎

1648594761204.png

Last edited:
Back