When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your KLUNKER 5, SPITFIRE 5 or CRUISER 5

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That was a really good deal for a Spitfire 5, it actually sold the second time for $249.99
Speaking of spectrum, it seems the Black ones usually don't bring as much as the other available colors.

Well, Black was always my favorite color, and it goes way back to my days working at the shop when I had my Black Spitfire, and then when I built my custom Champion MTB!

The price is all over the board for these, and IMO, I feel some of the bikes sold for stupid money on Ebay are bogus listings put in place to inflate the market for the bikes. It happens quite often on Ebay for other products as well.

Last edited:
Black 79 spitfire has always been my favorite. Hard to find in great shape these days. 79s will always hold their value no matter if its the red, blue or black. I have all 3 colors and currently building a blue one. All 5 speed, rear drum brake original paint and parts. My blue one will have both rear and front (original Atom) drum brake. Will post pics soon.

Black 79 spitfire has always been my favorite. Hard to find in great shape these days. 79s will always hold their value no matter if its the red, blue or black. I have all 3 colors and currently building a blue one. All 5 speed, rear drum brake original paint and parts. My blue one will have both rear and front (original Atom) drum brake. Will post pics soon.

Yea, I have a late model 79 Spitfire that has the large flange ACS hub, and the newer style handlebars that were used on the Cruiser models when they came out for the 1980 model year.

Back