When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your KLUNKER 5, SPITFIRE 5 or CRUISER 5

-
That's a single speed with a rear drum? I've never seen that variation before. Was that from the factory?
I bought the rear drum from a guy in Costa Rica and it came with that sprocket, which I thought was pretty cool I said to myself I'm going to save this sprocket for a deluxe non 5-speed Schwinn.. so that's the bike I put it on.. That's not the drum that it came on so I was curious to see if it fit on another drum and it did

Me and my boy straight roll'n
20171211_171348.jpg

I would save the drum front brake for a single speed that doesn't have a front brake. Unless you just have just have plenty of drum brakes lying around.

I see what you mean, I was actually going to swap out the forks so I don't have that little hole where the original brake goes on top of the wheel.. I have an original set of black Forks so it don't look all funny LOL

Back