When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your KLUNKER 5, SPITFIRE 5 or CRUISER 5

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That's a single speed with a rear drum? I've never seen that variation before. Was that from the factory?
I bought the rear drum from a guy in Costa Rica and it came with that sprocket, which I thought was pretty cool I said to myself I'm going to save this sprocket for a deluxe non 5-speed Schwinn.. so that's the bike I put it on.. That's not the drum that it came on so I was curious to see if it fit on another drum and it did

Me and my boy straight roll'n
20171211_171348.jpg

I would save the drum front brake for a single speed that doesn't have a front brake. Unless you just have just have plenty of drum brakes lying around.

I see what you mean, I was actually going to swap out the forks so I don't have that little hole where the original brake goes on top of the wheel.. I have an original set of black Forks so it don't look all funny LOL

Back