When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your motorized bikes

-

Porkchop & Applesauce

I live for the CABE
So I recently posted a picture of my Schwinn occ chopper bicycle that I put a Honda xr 80 motor,wheels, front end on and was surprised to find out that many of you are doing conversions too! So I thought that I would start a new thread and see what the rest of you are putting together!

13219725-A0AD-4227-BC0D-C49F3BD75A7C.jpeg

Building a 2004 Nirve Switchblade Eventually🙄😒 with Monark Super Deep fenders & chain guard. Plan to use a 110cc Honda Clone 4speed semi auto (clutchless) motor. My inspiration for this build was Kingfish254's Rockafella Basman build & a guy who built the bare metal bike below my blue 1.

I won't be jack shafting mine IF I can keep from it, retain pedals & I at least plan to shorten the 32"+ forks once I figure all that out. 🤞🏻 for 55+ mph, Good mpg, & lots n lots of ridin' 😎

The XR80 engine looks right at home in the OCC chopper. Reminds me of a Suzuki Savage. Its the best motorized OCC I've seen.
Thank you for the compliment! The xr 80 stuff fit like a glove in this frame! Like it was ment to be! Kinda happened by accident too! I bought the occ bike so I could ride my daughter around (she was only 4 at the time). One evening when we got home from a ride I leaned the occ against the 80 as I followed her in the house. Later that evening when I came bake out I was looking at the two of them and noticed how remarkably close they were in size. I took out my tape measure and started measuring both of them out and found out they were almost exactly the same! So I tore em both down and made it happen! Been riding this build for close to 15 years now! It’s fast,stable, super reliable, and great fun!

Building a 2004 Nirve Switchblade Eventually🙄😒 with Monark Super Deep fenders & chain guard. Plan to use a 110cc Honda Clone 4speed semi auto (clutchless) motor. My inspiration for this build was Kingfish254's Rockafella Basman build & a guy who built the bare metal bike below my blue 1.
View attachment 1464234

View attachment 1464233
I won't be jack shafting mine IF I can keep from it, retain pedals & I at least plan to shorten the 32"+ forks once I figure all that out. 🤞🏻 for 55+ mph, Good mpg, & lots n lots of ridin' 😎
That’s going to be a sweet ride! Can’t wait to see what it turns into!

Back