When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Obscure Bicycle Parts And Accessories Thread.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Accessory...Siess siren.
Pretty rare.
fcf35320bfc72559478373aa0c4e7e75.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Having Italian tonight. Stop over with the horn so we can grate the cheese. Thanks!!

Wait a minute. I recognize those dual Rooster lights and crazy looking stem. It is off of the Alexander Paris Texas Rocket Bike that hasn't been seen in over a year!

Well now you have gone and done it Sped Man !! I tried to show that Tomahawk stem incognito !! that Rocket Bike has been hiding in the witness protection program and now must be relocated until further disguise's can be made !!

I have no idea what this ornament was intended for, but in my search for the original headlight bracket for the Huffman gliding ride fork, it showed up.
It fit the application perfectly, so I can only assume that it was made specifically for that application.
2bc87eae41e480bfbc4c8b65c53fbafc.jpg
a0f4dc5017a22dc6b88fe5397af3fc10.jpg
5edf1d43b962c07861c308577ed4c6ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well now you have gone and done it Sped Man !! I tried to show that Tomahawk stem incognito !! that Rocket Bike has been hiding in the witness protection program and now must be relocated until further disguise's can be made !!
Dam it!

Reactions: JKT
Back