When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Obscure Bicycle Parts And Accessories Thread.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hey Marty what year do you think those were introduced? V/r Shawn

I'm not sure, Shawn.
The Torrington catalog listing I have is from 1940.
I've got a couple of the Short Horn/Dixon Jr's
And one of them is the shim type and the other has the center bulge.
I think the change to the bulge was right around 1937/38, and if they made the Dixon Jr with the shimmed center, it stand to reason, that they also made the full size Dixon bar with it as well.
I've had three of the full size Dixon bars, and they were all the later bulge type.
The reproductions have the shim, so they will replicate the earlier models. Pre 38

Cool, I have apair of those and was wondering about them. They were on a 1934 B10E I just bought.

Hey, Barry.
If the bars on your B10E are the full sized Dixons, I'd be curious to know, if they have the center shim with the CircleT by the plating hole, or if they have the center bulge with the cursive script at the plating hole?

Hey, Barry.
If the bars on your B10E are the full sized Dixons, I'd be curious to know, if they have the center shim with the CircleT by the plating hole, or if they have the center bulge with the cursive script at the plating hole?
I'll take the gooseneck off later and take some pictures. I'm headed to Spokane right now to pay some bills.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

9cfe3ff222cf1e41431fcda041d0c25d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey, Barry.
Hello, the bar's I have are 26" wide. I think I was wrong about them? The grips are on really good. lol
I'll try to take them off tomorrow.
20181114_120418[1].jpg

20181114_120358[1].jpg

Air Jet bicycle whistle. This thing is loud! I bought this from Larry Busch at ML several years ago and at the time, he said he had never seen one before. I know i haven't. Anyway have any of you seen one? Jay
20181114_160832.jpg

Back