When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Obscure Bicycle Parts And Accessories Thread.

-
FD179A51-08BB-4C7C-BA29-C10B95D838DD.jpeg

E35BDE70-A5A3-4E11-BE97-8A3394C85450.jpeg

image.jpg
well a few years back we had a 6.9 earthquake at 3:30 am my house was upside down my bed was 180 degrees from its original position it took me 15 minutes unpile and get to the kitchen ...... my kids came over to see if I was ok .... my daughter opened the front door i was on my knees in the front room with a flash light my tv broke everything off the walls and shelves display cases topold ... i yelled stay outside dont come in you’ll step on my most prized possesion the popeye bobber.... if you have onebi would love to see it ..... so i bought every olive oil bobber memory lane had about 15 but she was missing the holy grail ..... popeye.... Larry Busch called me one day said the Puerto Rican guys were at his shop and they brought the only popeye bobber known and he had struck a deal for me $2k yes i am the biggest idiot in the hobby ..... i left work jumped on a plane in SF and flew to detroit and drove to Larrys house .... the next morning when i had it in my hand i felt like i had won the lottery ...... they have strict instructions this goes in the box with me when I die
image.jpg

View attachment 903103well a few years back we had a 6.9 earthquake at 3:30 am my house was upside down my bed was 180 degrees from its original position it took me 15 minutes unpile and get to the kitchen ...... my kids came over to see if I was ok .... my daughter opened the front door i was on my knees in the front room with a flash light my tv broke everything off the walls and shelves display cases topold ... i yelled stay outside dont come in you’ll step on my most prized possesion the popeye bobber.... if you have onebi would love to see it ..... so i bought every olive oil bobber memory lane had about 15 but she was missing the holy grail ..... popeye.... Larry Busch called me one day said the Puerto Rican guys were at his shop and they brought the only popeye bobber known and he had struck a deal for me $2k yes i am the biggest idiot in the hobby ..... i left work jumped on a plane in SF and flew to detroit and drove to Larrys house .... the next morning when i had it in my hand i felt like i had won the lottery ...... they have strict instructions this goes in the box with me when I die View attachment 903103

Jerry, Let me know if you need any more. Catfish

IMG_20181121_192028538.jpg

Back