When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your Phantoms!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
24" Red Phantom

Small size is not that great to ride but I sure like lookin at it!

Attachments

• Red Phantom 046.jpg
    Red Phantom 046.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 336
  • Red Phantom 044.jpg
    Red Phantom 044.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 333
  • Red Phantom 039.jpg
    Red Phantom 039.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 353
  • Red Phantom 038.jpg
    Red Phantom 038.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 344
Phantom Available . .

Hello,
I'm not a Phantom guy, but I saw this thread and thought I should pass along a Phantom I became aware of in the last week . . . Cheap ! These are some older folks down in Florida, and they are handling the estate of their friend who recently passed away. They sent me a photo of a rough Phantom (wrong seat, funky tank? serial no. K8997) but all there, and asked me what it was worth. I said 400 to 450. Based on my opinion, I think they are about to list it on CL for 425. If someone would like to call them and respectfully ask if they would be willing to email photos, I think they will work with you. Please don't beat them up ! ! ! and offer them AT LEAST 400 . . . they are trying to help the surviving wife. Also, I believe they are willing to drive it down the street and drop it off for packing/shipping at ABC Bicycles (727) 345-5391 (ask for Richie).
As soon as someone has contacted them successfully, please post here, and so indicate . . so these nice folks don't get hounded to death. Contact Bob or his wife Kathy at (727) 896-5478 and tell them that Pete sent you ! ! She has a PP acct. and is very nice.
There ya go Phantom guys ! ! Go get it. If anyone wants to reciprocate with a tip on a prewar Schwinn frames or projects, it would be much appreciated.
Cheers, Pete

my 1949. I got it a few weeks ago so I have not had the time to dismantle it and clean it. Just missing the lock and keys and rear reflector. I changed the crank to the a phantom one from a 52' yesterday so its not shown. I will have Bob U. do the seat. When I put it back together I will be adding repo hub caps. Does anyone know how to install the brake light?
42323x[1].jpg
42323a[2].jpg
IMG_1060.jpg

It appears I never posted my finished 49 LaSalle Phantom

He's a tank but an amazingly smooth rider. Added some bling to the bike as well. For sure a real headturner.
I love this bike.

yqa5ubus-1.jpg

Back