When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Pride & Joy Old School Cool

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My Garage Queen. :p

58_number7.jpg

58_number8.jpg

Here are some more... I've been VERY lucky over the years. I still have many of these vehicles, but the El Camino, Goggomobil, Charger, and K10 are all with new caretakers now. I have not yet even started with bikes in my collection, or robots or space toys, or art deco, or catalin radios, or clocks, or vintage wristwatches, or Baranger motions... I was incredibly lucky to grow up in So. Cal. with the vintage car culture out here, and very lucky to meet major collectors when I was very young. They influenced me for sure.

Here is my Bianchina and my Suzuki LJ on their way to auction about 8 years ago now. They were both technically micro cars as they were each under 10' long. They were sure fun when I had them.

BARRETT PACKET LJ20 011.jpg

Was that not enough? Here is my 61 Karmann notchback, my 49 F-1 that I LOVED and should never have sold, my Covair Rampside, another one I should have kept, and my 63 Comet S-22 V8 convertible which I have managed to hold onto for 25 years. Also, the 1951 Lincoln Cosmopolitan I had in 1980. Yes, I'm the dark haired one with the cig. (and yes I quit in my 20s.)

356 (1).jpg

ford.JPG

rampside.jpg

63 Comet.JPG

Justin & Steve E. c1980.jpg

Last edited:
Back