When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Pride & Joy Old School Cool

-
My Garage Queen. :p

58_number7.jpg

58_number8.jpg

Here are some more... I've been VERY lucky over the years. I still have many of these vehicles, but the El Camino, Goggomobil, Charger, and K10 are all with new caretakers now. I have not yet even started with bikes in my collection, or robots or space toys, or art deco, or catalin radios, or clocks, or vintage wristwatches, or Baranger motions... I was incredibly lucky to grow up in So. Cal. with the vintage car culture out here, and very lucky to meet major collectors when I was very young. They influenced me for sure.

Here is my Bianchina and my Suzuki LJ on their way to auction about 8 years ago now. They were both technically micro cars as they were each under 10' long. They were sure fun when I had them.

BARRETT PACKET LJ20 011.jpg

Was that not enough? Here is my 61 Karmann notchback, my 49 F-1 that I LOVED and should never have sold, my Covair Rampside, another one I should have kept, and my 63 Comet S-22 V8 convertible which I have managed to hold onto for 25 years. Also, the 1951 Lincoln Cosmopolitan I had in 1980. Yes, I'm the dark haired one with the cig. (and yes I quit in my 20s.)

356 (1).jpg

ford.JPG

rampside.jpg

63 Comet.JPG

Justin & Steve E. c1980.jpg

Last edited:
Back