When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your Spitfire

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Ernbar, posted it in the DX thread but here is one shot to show decals on.

fullsizeoutput_565a.jpeg

Told the story here before, dug my dads old 55 Spitfire this week for a few rides, looks as it did when my cousin bought it new in 55 except for what I added, the many dents in the 60's and a tank & struts in the 80's that I think will be coming off. I would like to re-lace the rims with nice used og dbl butted spokes, I have missed some lately that people cut out to re-lace with SS.

Last edited:
Well wanted to go back to just how my cousin had this Spitfire back in 55 ( except for all the dents I put on it in the 60's! ), so took of the tank & struts I added over the years, now debating if I want to roll the back fender a little ( don't want to loose anymore paint ) but it's got character, use to pop wheelies and see how far it would go with no rider, even over jumps riderless sometime, this bike looks surprisingly good for all the years of abuse!

Last edited:
Back