When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show your Davis built bicycles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
bought this last year and from another post seems to be 1915-16 davis built, questioned my sanity after I got it home with all the tar,varnish or whatever was on it but finally got it cleaned up, need a few parts yet.
hEic7ksl-1.jpg

J9IjNmvl-1.jpg

AOQ7iz5l-1.jpg

Is this sprocket a "Davis" sprocket? I have one that I have been thinking about putting on my 1918? Racycle until I find the right sprocket. I think that I need the sprocket with the "R"s.

1915-17 Very Yummy.........trade? yum, slobber, drool, pant......

More pix to calm my fix!!!!!!!

Thanks Bri, have to take some more pix. I never realized the drop stand was painted same color as frame till I started cleaning it little bonus.

fattiretrader that's one question I have also if this is the original chain ring to this bike as I do not know??

fat tire trader AND crash ... that six-spoke chainring with six, crank-drive-pin, drive holes IS a Davis sprocket ...
the sprocket shows up on the Napoleon .. the Snell .. the Dayton Military Bicycle .. and a few others.

......... patric

Dayton-Call-to-Service-ad-1  cabe.jpg

Thanks

fat tire trader AND crash ... that six-spoke chainring with six, crank-drive-pin, drive holes IS a Davis sprocket ...
the sprocket shows up on the Napoleon .. the Snell .. the Dayton Military Bicycle .. and a few others.

......... patric

Thanks Patric for that info
have to get my needed items for this bike in the wanted section
shameless plug here crank and drop stand clip needed

bought this last year and from another post seems to be 1915-16 davis built, questioned my sanity after I got it home with all the tar,varnish or whatever was on it but finally got it cleaned up, need a few parts yet.
hEic7ksl-1.jpg

J9IjNmvl-1.jpg

AOQ7iz5l-1.jpg

I think the bike cleaned up very nicely!!Great Job!! its the same bike as my Arrow.

Attachments

• bi.jpg
    bi.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:
Oh ... that i had thought about the outcome .........

............... patric

fave davis frame and fork -- copy for DAVIS thread.jpg

============================================================================================
============================================================================================

Oh ... that i had thought about the outcome .........

............... patric

View attachment 139865

The paint job on that frame, with the spears coming from the bottom bracket, reminds me of a frame that I have been trying to identify. The last suggestion that I got from Carlton is that it may be a Pattee...
You can see it here
http://www.fattiretrading.com/1906mystery.html
I have not seen very many bikes that have spears coming from the bb.

Back