When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show your Mead Cycle Co. Bicycles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
new model?

Here's my 1919-20 Mead Ranger,

vbulletin

what model is that? rang?

My Meads

I have an original paint Mead Crusader (1930 to 1933 ) which is in amazing condition (see photos).

I also have a 1922 Mead Ranger which is partially assembled in my basement until I get time to work on it. I don't have any photos of that one but it is complete except for the elusive battery can.

Over the coming winter I plan on getting two sets of Velocity P35 wheels (Velocity is now calling them Blunt 35) put together so I can go on some rides next summer.

Mike
Oak Park, IL

Attachments

• IMG_1776.jpg
    IMG_1776.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 660
  • IMG_1779.jpg
    IMG_1779.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 763
NICK-the cut ... sorry i am not responding to you via PM ... have tried that venue with others and it appears i
don't know what the heck i am doin' when it comes to PM ... SO gentle readers ... i prefer direct e-m >>>>>

[email protected]

PICKED that Mead Iroquois badge up at the Ann-Arbor meet in the mid-90's ... am not lookin' for the bicycle ...
... am predominately a badge collector .. been collecting unusual, exotic and motorcycle-named badges since '82.

Have NEVER seen another IROQUOIS. If it has been on a bicycle .. it was on the rivet for about seven minutes.
Generally, if a badge was issued in aluminum .. it has been previously issued in brass with nickel plate. The earlier,
plated badge will usually be in an earlier design. i am always on the peep ... Ready-To-Purchase plan .. ONLY UNU-
SUAL BADGES NEED APPLY.

i pay the money, and am not lookin' for a deal. I WANT THAT EXOTIC BADGE, and nothing else will do !!!

Paid $150 for that Mead Iroquois badge. If i ever would sell it .. my no-haggle price would be exactly what $$$ i have
in it. Most folks in the hobby allow me to name my own price .. as my price is usually taller than what a seller would
ask anyhoo. That's how i got some truly kick-axx badges. If i was lookin' for a good deal, i would stick with common,
daily-seen badges and pay the usual ten bucks for them all day long.

WHILE IT IS TRUE THAT my manner of purchase is hardly frugal .. i currently have ZERO BADGES that i would NOT
put under glass in my collection. Not braggin' or complainin' .. not being a snoot or a "better than thou" .. my philos-
ophy gets me the badges i want and i do not have to trip over the stuff that is seen over and over.

i remain ... totally hooked on the badges Steve McQeen would have collected .. IF he had collected badges !!!

........ patric cafaro

contact direct ....... [email protected]

NOW, LET'S GET BACK To Showin' Those Mead Bicycles !!!

Back