When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Your Primo Badges ... currently owned .. or not.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
M&L racing frames

BMX040001-1.jpg

Lobsterboy, I don't really know much about the company, I am kind of local to Worcester so it interested me. I would love to see pictures of yours I'll PM my email address.

Tell me more about this, I have one too, but mine is a motorbike.

ALL ... Bike is correct ... over many years, Bike has provided me with an incredible number of heart-stoppin' badges
to benefit my collection. The Mohawk that Bike is referring to is in his attachment above. The displaying of people
on a badge is a real rarity to find. Giving credit where credit is due was an oversight. Many thanks, Bike (pg) for all
that you continue to find ... this man rolls with Holy Ghost Power in the finding AND acquring arena !!!

......... patric

A CBC badge from the 90's ... yes 1990's. Not old, but they made some great bikes while they were around. They would even make custom geometry bikes to any specs you gave them. I know a few bike messengers with some killer CBC rides. I've got one of their cruiser frames that I still need to build up.

Chicago_bicycle_company_7speed_1-1.jpg

And one of my favorites is Joe's 50 yr Flyer with sage advice included.

8068331854_fddb831e56_b-1.jpg

RAN ACROSS THIS very-stout, 19th century, John Deere bicycle badge back in June, on e-b. Believe it was
classed under farm implements and not bicycles .. the bids were well over five-hundred simoleons by the time
i went on the peep. Doing a little detective work enabled me to know that the majority of players were well-
schooled in the capture of genuinely-rare AND desireable, early, John Deere artifacts. i really enjoy the linear
quality that makes form visible. The badge has an earlier quality that suggests woodcut-printing.

INITIALLY THOUGHT THIS BADGE was made using acid-etch methods ... that is, the bright part of the badge
(the high area of visible brass) was silkscreened with an acid-resisting mask, the mask having a negative area
design (all the black lines that make the deer and the word-content visible) ... this negative, design area would
allow acid to pass thru .. to attack and etch the brass plate that is the badge. On closer inspection, i believe the
design was rolled-on by a hardened-steel cylinder having the same design that appears on the badge ... only back-
wards and in high and sharp relief. This theory was developed noting the badge design does not have any broad
or wide areas of low-laying, black areas of information on the badge proper ... the appearance of broad or wide low-
laying areas of information would necessitate the use of silkscreen methods. i could be wrong.

Much more research is indicated, before a conclusion can be reached.

......... patric

Back