When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Your Primo Badges ... currently owned .. or not.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thought this was cool, I'd never seen one before. A fellow Cabe member sold it to me. Barry
Hawthorne Trail Blazer.jpg

Thanks man, do you own the bike? Barry

Unfortunately, I don't.
I saw that bike up in San Francisco last weekend, but it had a Goodrich badge on it.
It would be absolutely badass, to have a bike with both the Spokane Cycle & Toy Co.
Badge and frame decal.
Great imagery on both. The Speedboy Special badge, with the speeding Indian on the decal.

Unfortunately, I don't.
I saw that bike up in San Francisco last weekend, but it had a Goodrich badge on it.
It would be absolutely badass, to have a bike with both the Spokane Cycle & Toy Co.
Badge and frame decal.
Great imagery on both. The Speedboy Special badge, with the speeding Indian on the decal.
Yes it would! I'd love find some good photos of a bike with that badge. Dave set me up with the badge. Barry

Here's one automotive radiator emblem that
I've kept. Info on foto. More info on google.

Google >>> Ben-Hur radiator badge ebay.
The piece in the auction is not mine.

The piece was made in the exact way the Sear's
CHIEF badge was made. The technique is often
called champlevé.

..... patric

IMG_20180811_140337619  ben-hur 1917.jpg

IMG_20180811_140310991 mm.jpg

................................................................................................................................................ Should say Willoughby, Ohio

^^^ The above all-original badge is approximately one and three-quarters inches (+) in diameter. ^^^

Reproduction below .....
s-l1600 ben hur repro.jpg

Last edited:
Back