When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Your Primo Badges ... currently owned .. or not.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Not a head badge but....

This is the best badge I can muster but, felt compelled to share.
I wasn't sure what it is at first but, it is a St. Christopher Metal, that some parent must have insisted needed to be on their son's bike.
I'm not Catholic but, I beleive it is the "travelers saint"
Interesting just the same.

attachment.php

ALL ... the badge that was said to be Catfish's "all time favorite badge" actually features Bike (pg) ...... f.y.i.

THANK YOU ... Catfish .......... while i was smokin' a really-good cigar ... TAMPA SWEET .. Perfecto .. Ten for $4.50 ...
i gets two, seperate, direct messages ... one asks if i could publish more shots of the Van Cleve ...... the other asks
if i had spelled W.F. Meyer correctly ... "OF COURSE I SPELLED IT CORRECTLY !!!" .. i gently whispered into the fone ..
"WHA' ??! ... You Want Me To Check !!?" ... so i goes to check the badge .........

OKAY .. OKAY ... i have been wrong before ...... W.F. Meyer is actually W.F.MEYERS ...

.................... patric

If You Want To message me ... NO PM's Please ... GO Direct ... >>> [email protected] <<<

DSCF1010.jpg

DSCF1011.jpg

DSCF1013.jpg

DSCF1015.jpg

DSCF1018.jpg

DSCF1021.jpg

DSCF1024.jpg

DSCF1027.jpg

Back