When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Your Primo Badges ... currently owned .. or not.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The Three Chiefs ... in Black & White
From CBN 2012 -
Now in the collection of CABEr @aasmitty757 .
chief early  2018 copy.jpg

chief unknown era chief 2018.jpg

.................................................................................................
chief late  chief 2018.jpg

Last edited:
I was all excited this didn't get destroyed with the rest of the bike. The bike was a mess by the time it got here. Wow!
To my surprise, the badge had screws holding it on. They looked like rivets in the photo. I took it off and soaked it in hot soapy water, then used my nails, fingers and a tooth brush to get a bunch of the house paint off. I think it turned out pretty good guys. Here's a before and after. I'm still working a little on it. Barry
Lack's Zephyr 01 - Copy.jpeg

Lack's Zephyr 01.jpg

0F74AE9A-93F1-4673-ADD3-CC003BCE20EC.jpeg

E8ACE2B2-1C7D-40E1-AE2E-2C1F3082B28C.jpeg

FC3A8BF7-84CF-4916-8CC4-FCF095083A37.jpeg

Like the board says...... pass line..... swore i wasnt doing this again ...... once an addict .... forever the jones..... heroin booze tobacco religion or women ...... there just may not be rush like ....the head badge..... as Van Morrison once sang..... your only kng for the day ...... unless your hoofhearted

View attachment 903092

View attachment 903093

View attachment 903094

Like the board says...... pass line..... swore i wasnt doing this again ...... once an addict .... forever the jones..... heroin booze tobacco religion or women ...... there just may not be rush like ....the head badge..... as Van Morrison once sang..... your only kng for the day ...... unless your hoofhearted
yes the movie ace is original no its not the one off my old 37 RMS ..... was on a girls .... and yes I had the master repop it 20 some years ago and yes I kept one ..... the flash well I know its pre split window VW and how tempted I am to put it on my 40 Autocycle deluxe ..... my old one sported the Hudson badge .......
image.jpg

image.jpg

Back