When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SHOW YOUR RARE/uncommon color schwinn...lets keep it going

-
1946 B-6
1b24bdf2382d12f781e15c3d05c01f86.jpg
36a2753d121723fd679f99b010dd3dfb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Here you go 1936 La Salle Motorbike - Ivory & Lime Green

Here is my 1936 La Salle Motorbike - Main paint is Ivory & where the La Salle down tube decal use to be - it sat in the elements so much that the La Salle is legible with the decal no longer present but it protected the ivory paint under it enough to where you can read La Salle clearly - The accent color on the frame is lime green - I have the fenders for this bicycle - but I am currently using it like this since this is my strip down beach runner at the moment -

RIDE VINTAGE - Frank

View attachment 72784View attachment 72785
@cyclonecoaster.com (Frank) could you please email me concerning a question I have about this bike? Thanks, Shawn

"Trample The Slow And Plow The Weak" is a Schwinn but not an original color. They are the colors that I painted my Schwinn when I was young. The 1934 racing bike was made by Schwinn. Some bike colors may have gotten you beat up or ostracized in the old days. My favorite color is Lilac but I don't mention that in public.

Schwinn is still at it...I should have bought this a couple of years ago from Craig's. It's not an oldie.

Love the orange pins.

Last edited:
Back