When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show your Safe-T-Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Great idea for this specific model DD! This particular bike as mentioned is year vetted, so if you have one, especially if original, please post a PIC of your serial number with your bike so it can be added to the Shelby Serial Number (prewar) thread. Or if you prefer, you can pm me and I will add it to the list anonymously.

I have this badge. The other one I posted is long gone.

A true safe-t-bike had the iconic pinstripes on the tank and fenders. Look close. That's the dead giveaway. Also 1941 was the first year of the recessed rear fender reflector. All safe-t-bikes had a shockease as well. I have seen 3 color combos. Gray/gray, blue/blue and red/blue. I own a girls gray and a pieced together mens blue one. The blue one has only original paint on the fenders and guard. So I'm not certain if it was a girls or guys but it's a guys for now.

The “triple-fused, reinforced frame” hinting at its construction (sounds safe), is also designated as the “new airflo” frame in other ads; and the frame design was also used on the merely “Safe-T-ized” bicycles.

Last edited:
Great idea for this specific model DD! This particular bike as mentioned is year vetted, so if you have one, especially if original, please post a PIC of your serial number with your bike so it can be added to the Shelby Serial Number (prewar) thread. Or if you prefer, you can pm me and I will add it to the list anonymously.

B843846

Back