When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shur-Spin orders delayed for a bit.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Ok Im back!! I want to thank you all for the kind words. You are great earthlings! Its been crazy with the other family members that never come around. But when somebdy passes away they want something out of it. Long story short, we had to get a lawyer, we had to report a stolen truck and guns. 5 trips to Bishop, Ca. My uncle stole my grandfathers ashes from my mom. It can only get better from here.

Im trying not to think about this but it keeps tugging and I just turn on some Willie Nelson and remember the good times I had with my grandpa. He was always there, my first fish I caught, my first bicycle, my first pocket knife, my first gun, my first driving lesson, my first shot of Black Velvet, country music, I learned to respect animals and to always love your wife till the day you die.

Im lost for words and I will miss him.

Back