When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silence Or Noise While Working On A Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Definitely noise. There is a local, listener supported, commercial free, FM station. Offering up an eclectic mix, that I can't work with out.

Personally I go for a modern rock heavy metal station that has a smattering of the heavy metal classics mixed in. I'm burnt out on classic rock. If I have something intense going on like a car paint job I put on movie soundtrack CD's. One of my favorites is the sound track for Fight Club. If we had a decent electronica stations which is basically house long play instrumental music, I'd put that on. This seems to be much more popular in the UK and Europe.

I do listen to Rush Limbaugh as well. The guy is a political genius.

Depends on the project at hand.
Although I like the music that has already been mentioned & I will play it
when working on the bikes.
There are times when I need to focus on the details of the bike, especially
when it is giving me a difficult time.

I also listen to music when I ride my bike.
Sometimes though when I’m driving my truck, I tend to speed up
to an upbeat sound.
I have to be careful about that. :cool:

I have to have music.. Cds. Beatles to punk.. Depending on mood.. It also helps me keep track of the time.

Silence!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Marko, I also have that LP.

xbjodk.jpg

You think it’ll come out in cd?

Last edited:
My recipe is silence at work, silence in the car, but music while tinkering with the bikes. The music is always vintage, always recorded, and never radio. I can't tolerate the overexposed "popular" playlists, or the ads. or the inane prattling on the radio anymore.

Back