When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Silver King - 1934?

-

bikiba

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Ive had it for too long and have lost the passion. I posted this project here: https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/1934-silverking-project.132767/

I think it is a 1934 as the crank is stamped with a 34. Rims are not original to this bike, but appropriate for a SK. I will include the original rear hub which is a morrow that came with it. It obviously needs work by someone more skilled than I. It is what it is. I dont see any cracks in the frame at all. I took some closeups of the joints where the tubes come together. I gave it a light cleaning to get the dirt off and degreased the frame. If i were to keep it i would use a brasso or metal polish prior to doing any sanding or steelwool to just get it to a base shine. Brasso seems to work fantastically on silverkings.

Looking for $700 shipped continental US. Paypal please as a friend.

IMG_8675.JPG

IMG_8676.JPG

IMG_8678.JPG

IMG_8683.JPG

IMG_8679.JPG

IMG_8684.JPG

IMG_8682.JPG

IMG_8677.JPG

IMG_8681.JPG

IMG_8685.JPG

IMG_8680.JPG

SOLD

@KevinsBikes - they are pretty true, but i wouldnt ride them as is. I think one spoke is missing and the back rim needs to have the morrow put on it.

Back