When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Silver King - 1934?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikiba

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Ive had it for too long and have lost the passion. I posted this project here: https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/1934-silverking-project.132767/

I think it is a 1934 as the crank is stamped with a 34. Rims are not original to this bike, but appropriate for a SK. I will include the original rear hub which is a morrow that came with it. It obviously needs work by someone more skilled than I. It is what it is. I dont see any cracks in the frame at all. I took some closeups of the joints where the tubes come together. I gave it a light cleaning to get the dirt off and degreased the frame. If i were to keep it i would use a brasso or metal polish prior to doing any sanding or steelwool to just get it to a base shine. Brasso seems to work fantastically on silverkings.

Looking for $700 shipped continental US. Paypal please as a friend.

IMG_8675.JPG

IMG_8676.JPG

IMG_8678.JPG

IMG_8683.JPG

IMG_8679.JPG

IMG_8684.JPG

IMG_8682.JPG

IMG_8677.JPG

IMG_8681.JPG

IMG_8685.JPG

IMG_8680.JPG

SOLD

@KevinsBikes - they are pretty true, but i wouldnt ride them as is. I think one spoke is missing and the back rim needs to have the morrow put on it.

Back