When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver king M1 Question

-

Sacket cycle works

Finally riding a big boys bike
IMG_0158.PNG
Ok so this may sound like a dumb question but were there ever any silver kings manufactured that came with steel chrome plated forks? Here is a photo of one that is on eBay right now. It is currently the second one I have seen with steel forks. Could this be original or not. I have looked through the silver king book and found a few instances of non aluminum forks but not on the M1 models.
Thanks any input is appreciated.

That bike has the wrong fenders, look at where the rear fender mounts to the frame. That’s not a Silver King fender. Front fender is steel not stainless
It also has the wrong rack , seat , stem, bars. Missing the battery tube.
There’s better bikes out there For that kind of money

View attachment 773934 Ok so this may sound like a dumb question but were there ever any silver kings manufactured that came with steel chrome plated forks? Here is a photo of one that is on eBay right now. It is currently the second one I have seen with steel forks. Could this be original or not. I have looked through the silver king book and found a few instances of non aluminum forks but not on the M1 models.
Thanks any input is appreciated.
The hex tube also had chromed forks and Springer

Back