When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver King or Hawthorne Duralium

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

iswingping

Finally riding a big boys bike
Just got my project Duralium frame and friend wants one, too. Looking for at least a frame, maybe more. Please let me know what you've got.

Thank you

silverking frame

Just got my project Duralium frame and friend wants one, too. Looking for at least a frame, maybe more. Please let me know what you've got.

Thank you

I have a pretty complete men's bike if interested. Frame, wheels, fenders, drop stand, delta silver ray, rear light housing, battery tube,
Seat post, ... text 650-284-8462

I have a complete ladies Hawthorne Durilium, save the battery tube. Recently serviced and pedal ready.

I think he's looking for just the frame. Men's only. Kind of a budget based build. Thank for the replies.

over the next few months I'll be selling a Silver King M1, Hawthorne Duralium & a Wingbar... all in various stages of completeness & originality. there will be some parts for sale & trade as well.
if you're trying to build up one of these on a budget I wish you well :eek:

over the next few months I'll be selling a Silver King M1, Hawthorne Duralium & a Wingbar... all in various stages of completeness & originality. there will be some parts for sale & trade as well.
if you're trying to build up one of these on a budget I wish you well :eek:
I'm looking for a wing bar would like to see pictures and maybe price thanks barry

Back