When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Simple little girls bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kwoodyh

Wore out three sets of tires already!
20$ yard sale find today, seat, headbadge and chain are missing. It has painted rims with pin stripes, I'll post more pictures and details when I get home. The chrome chain guard is pretty cool.
e3328a1a2a2d90f5f19d74e9f0bfe43f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! Chain guard appears to be a universal replacement type with multiple mounting holes but it's pretty cool for what it is.

IMG_1214.JPG

From the look of the wheels it might of already been a garden bike at one time or another.

Another simple little girls bike my friend sent me the pictures and I don't have any details on it because he's on the lake fishing [emoji476]!
d894c75df78e94e2bef292ca4d23867f.jpg
b2e403d12b4e1e466f8b51ec9ae3ebe7.jpg

Another simple little girls bike my friend sent me the pictures and I don't have any details on it because he's on the lake fishing [emoji476]!
d894c75df78e94e2bef292ca4d23867f.jpg
b2e403d12b4e1e466f8b51ec9ae3ebe7.jpg

While not valuable, this is unique. Murray had a strike in the mid 1950's, and Sears had to turn to a European manufacturer at the last minute to produce JC Higgins bicycles until the strike at Murray ended.

Great information I had no idea he will be interested to know because he's my steward in the USW and we know all the things that happen during a strike!

Back