When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Simple little girls bike

-

kwoodyh

Wore out three sets of tires already!
20$ yard sale find today, seat, headbadge and chain are missing. It has painted rims with pin stripes, I'll post more pictures and details when I get home. The chrome chain guard is pretty cool.
e3328a1a2a2d90f5f19d74e9f0bfe43f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! Chain guard appears to be a universal replacement type with multiple mounting holes but it's pretty cool for what it is.

IMG_1214.JPG

From the look of the wheels it might of already been a garden bike at one time or another.

Another simple little girls bike my friend sent me the pictures and I don't have any details on it because he's on the lake fishing [emoji476]!
d894c75df78e94e2bef292ca4d23867f.jpg
b2e403d12b4e1e466f8b51ec9ae3ebe7.jpg

Another simple little girls bike my friend sent me the pictures and I don't have any details on it because he's on the lake fishing [emoji476]!
d894c75df78e94e2bef292ca4d23867f.jpg
b2e403d12b4e1e466f8b51ec9ae3ebe7.jpg

While not valuable, this is unique. Murray had a strike in the mid 1950's, and Sears had to turn to a European manufacturer at the last minute to produce JC Higgins bicycles until the strike at Murray ended.

Great information I had no idea he will be interested to know because he's my steward in the USW and we know all the things that happen during a strike!

Back