Simplex barn find!!

This ad disappears when logged in

bikebozo

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Dec 1, 2015
Winter Garden, United States
Nice very clean , 1 of the nicest ones I have ever seen . I wish I could show a photo of mine ,I owned in 1978 , it was all red , all original, found in a barn that a serial killer I knew found . I traded him a 1977 aluminum moon equipment , oil tank for it ,. The good old days , pb

Jun 26, 2014
church point, la.
Nice very clean , 1 of the nicest ones I have ever seen . I wish I could show a photo of mine ,I owned in 1978 , it was all red , all original, found in a barn that a serial killer I knew found . I traded him a 1977 aluminum moon equipment , oil tank for it ,. The good old days , pb
Wait, who was the serial killer?

bikebozo

Dec 1, 2015
Winter Garden, United States
Larry fisher , meridian Mississippi, he killed 2 girls less than 2 miles from his mom's home , also raped many others , his kill rate was never proven . He lived in my house in albany georgia , he raped the sherrif of Leesburg georgias daughter and did 8 years , he was on death row in Mississippi, and the innocence project ,got his sentence changed because , Larry's rights were violated

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Oct 16, 2008
Seattle, United States
Nice resto job. Never seen Crome on them but it looks really nice. The tail light is a easy one to find... don’t have any pics on it but you shouldn’t have much problem on one..

CURTIS L LINDGREN

Dec 19, 2017
Pacific Northwest , United States
That looks GREAT !!! The Chrome fenders and Tank RULE !!!! Super Nice............................Ya Dunn GOOOOD o_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited:

Barto

I live for the CABE
Mar 13, 2015
Somers, United States
Wow, love the crash bars to floorboard set up...oh, any every other things about these bikes...like them better than Wizzers!!!!

Bart

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture