When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Simplex Servi Cycles. Made in New Orleans

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I always thought these were cool looking. Just curious what does a complete, running bike go for? V/r Shawn
If you attend the Portland, IN swap there are several vendors selling different models. They are great looking. I would likely taken one home in an "as found" gritty/crusty condition with patina. None that showed up last year had this type of character. Most were older restorations or pieced together projects.

Last edited:
If you attend the Portland, IN swap there are several vendors selling different models. They are great looking. I would likely taken one home in an as found gritty/crusty condition with patina. None that showed up that year had this type of character. Most were older restorations or pieced together projects.
I'm building two early 1940 models this year for my Collection.

If you attend the Portland, IN swap there are several vendors selling different models. They are great looking. I would likely taken one home in an "as found" gritty/crusty condition with patina. None that showed up last year had this type of character. Most were older restorations or pieced together projects.
This one was at Denton, NC swap for $3200 and supposedly ran. I thought about it but there is some question of reliability with these and I have enough stuff to keep running! The guy is from Ohio so maybe you see it at Portland? V/r Shawn

Both Simplex frame are in the weld and metal fabrication shop. I also took over my 1952 Whizzer Sportsman frame for some metal work. Trifecta. The Whizzer frame. someone did a bad repair on the top bar and it's bowed. It will be corrected.

my sportsman (3).jpg

Last edited:
AACA Hershey next week. Usually U can find a Simplex project bike there. Wayne has all the parts U need to build a Simplex.

Back