When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Since I'm nearing the completion sometime soon, it's time...

-
Germaine-feminization of GERMAN (Mr. Schwinn was German, no)? The green is paint and the white is vinyl wrap with green decals (same as the following)

Here are the dark green Honda Aspencade saddlebags I got on eBay for grocery getting after the sign shop cleaned the badge residue off and rally striped them as I asked...

lol - I like to say 'Germ' but then i live right nextdoor in Switzerland and we have alot of Germs here.

As long as those saddle boxes aren't too heavy then great - you can prolly lock them too which is neat :)

Tank's On!

Well. 2/3 of the mounting screws and nothing in the button hole but Germaine has her tank.

MVC-003S.JPG
MVC-004S.JPG

We haven't been here in a long while but this thread will continue, to keep it in perspective.

The good news is that Tempest has her crossbraced handlebars properly shimmed and the chainguard needs a little shoring up and THEN I will start to finish outfitting her and be done with the stuff I wanted to do other than some touching up.

The LBS guy had to replace the stem, but most of the tube hardware is fairly new and not stock anyhow.

I had Germaine's rear tube replaced (slow leak) and I'm back on the road again. The only downside has been that I had to postpone the deal for tires and rims. We'll do that first thing next month, if the seller is okay with that and my apologies.

It will get into the 50s by next week, according to the weather forecast, so I will have some fun and I suppose I ought to finally get Tempest The Grey Bike Grows Up Part V done and on You Tube this month to update the two and introduce Rosa.

I am glad Germaine has her tank on....looking good! Keep up with the updates!

She's coming home from the LBS today, after I get in a nice ride in 60F weather, before the expected storm tomorrow.

A lot of nice stuff from my other hobbies came today as well, and I have a little money today so I'm having lunch downtown.

Back