When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

single tube tires 28 x 1 1/2"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Robert Dean

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hi All,
I am now open and making 28 x 1 1/2" tires for sell. They are $150 each includes shipping. Send check to:
Robert Dean
628 Jefferson St. W.
Saint Albans, WV 25177
They are black only , 4 ply , Name on sidewall in small print . For display only and made in USA are in 1/8" print on side wall.
Can call 5 PM - 9 PM EST M-F and 9 AM - 9 PM Saturday. 304-722-3115 . If I am not home there is an answering machine. I also have Pay Pal attached to this e mail address
[email protected]

Last edited:
Robert these actually fill with air correct? I think orders aren't flying in just yet due to $ being spent at Ann Arbor / Memory Lane.
Just an idea, you may wish to sell / offer the cement also, you know, make it easy on us poor souls.
I'll probably be gett'n some as soon as people start paying me and buying my treasures!

Rustyspoke66,
You have picture of tire on Feb13 2010 @ 7:04 PM. Does not have Name or Size as shown. Are 4 ply. Other wise look the same.
bricycle,
Yes ,the tires fill with air to 50 psi minimum, I20 psi maximum. I bake at 270*F with 150 psi. Have heard that some use double sided tape and others use glues.

Current pictures would certainly help me make a decision on whether or not to purchase!

Are these rideable or rock hard? Are they hard to get onto old rims wood or metal/wood clad?

I would prefer white tires.

If they are the same as I had in a previous post they are easy to mount on a rim dry and would assume that they would glue up just fine. I have had just the one set and never rode on them. Robert are there going to be any other colors than black?

rustyspoke66,
It is NOT looking promising.Add is misleading of amount and price that I have to buy. I am still looking.
Robert

Hi ALl,
I am now making 28 x 1 3/4 smooth tread. They are $150 each includes shipping. They are 4 ply. I have added in 1/8" print RD Tire Co., Saint Albans,WV MADE in USA , For Display use only , 28 x 1 3/4,...
Company name and town has also been added to the 1 1/2" tires.
Can call 5 PM - 9 PM EST M-F and 9 AM - 9 PM Saturday. 304-722-3115 . If I am not home there is an answering machine.
Robert Dean
628 Jefferson St. W.
Saint Albans, WV 25177

I also have Pay Pal attached to this e mail address
[email protected]

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back