When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Single Tube Tires

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
perfect!

The link for the valves is exactly what I'm looking for, so I don't have to replace the whole tire. Like I said before, I have a 26" single tube tire & I've realized how difficult they are to find new or old...28" is much easier to find.

I think mine are 26 x 1 3/4, but I could be wrong.

***Again, if anyone out there has a single tube tire in 26", I WILL BUY IT/THEM! especially if they produced them in something else that is not black.

I thought I would add some pictures to this thread...
(the bike is upside down on the ground because of the popped rear tire) Has anyone come across tires like this before? Can anyone date this bike?

ry3D400-5.jpg

ry3D400-6.jpg

ry3D400-7.jpg

ry3D400-8.jpg

picture of the early Delta Defender that came on the bike:
ry3D400-9.jpg

Pictures of the ORIGINAL owner of the bike circa 1995 right before he died & circa 1928 (when his daughter told me he received the bike)
ry3D400-10.jpg

I'd say 33/34. I have a 35. What does the head badge look like? Post a pic of it. Where do you live in SOCAL? I'm in the IE

Back