When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sissy bar and seat ID

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JoeUpstateNY

Look Ma, No Hands!
Happened upon this trashed Schwinn seat and sissy bar. Could the sissy bar be an original part to a Schwinn Stingray? I know compaines make them aftermarket...was this the case with Schwinn? Any way to ID? Thanks for any help in ID, information.

asissy2.jpg

asissy4.jpg

asissy3.jpg

asissy5.jpg

asissy6.jpg

Happened upon this trashed Schwinn seat and sissy bar. Could the sissy bar be an original part to a Schwinn Stingray? I know compaines make them aftermarket...was this the case with Schwinn? Any way to ID? Thanks for any help in ID, information.

View attachment 1827390

View attachment 1827391

View attachment 1827393

View attachment 1827398

View attachment 1827399
Not sure what happened to your other pictures showing bottom of the pan? Looks like blue stripes on the seat, I'm pretty sure that is a re pop. Very surprised some of the others with more knowledge have not chimed in. The underside of the pan looked like maybe a '68/69 version please post the other pics. In the past I would have thought original due to condition but some of the '90s repops look just as bad as the '60s parts. I'm calling it a re pop for now.

Not sure what happened to your other pictures showing bottom of the pan? Looks like blue stripes on the seat, I'm pretty sure that is a re pop. Very surprised some of the others with more knowledge have not chimed in. The underside of the pan looked like maybe a '68/69 version please post the other pics. In the past I would have thought original due to condition but some of the '90s repops look just as bad as the '60s parts. I'm calling it a re pop for now.
It's posted in 3 different sections.....some have the seat pan, this one doesn't.....

Back