When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sissy bar mounting holes

-

Bikerider007

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hey guys, out of my element here as I came along during bmx craze. Although, my brother and I owned some type of banana bikes mid 70s when I was really young.

Question is, what mounts are used for the multiple holes at the base of a sissy bar. Not the type that mounts to axle, but forward facing. I have searched and most seem to just use a clamp around it?

Thanks

Last edited:
This is the bike . Cleaning up for grandkids to ride when a little older. Didnt come with chainguard but was fortunate to find on offerup. If anyone needs one they may find it here. https://offerup.co/7VPeNyR6E4 A guy on there has 40+ old for 80 so he sold separate for 10

Screenshot_20200302-192721_OfferUp.jpg

Last edited:
Almost ordered that one but it does not work with forward facing. I was able to locate the type, it's a Persons. Ill put an ad up for WTB. Thanks for the direction.

Screenshot_20200308-055832_Chrome.jpg

Back