When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sixth Annual Cyclone Coasters Colson Ride Dec 1st

-
Wow, looks like another great ride, sorry to miss it... but I ain't got no mo Colsons, and I'm in New Zealand anyway, so will have to wait for the Monark or Sears rides next year.

We will be riding bikes in the Marlborough wine region this trip and will take some pictures for y'all.

Loved all these Colson photos, thanks for posting! Marty, sorry about your crank... but I'm certain you'll have that killer bike right as rain soon.

Another great day in the LB for the Colson ride with the CC crew!

So I see the drinks sitting there, but nobody else at the table. You having drinks with your imaginary friends again? My little Granddaughter loves having her imaginary friends come over for drinks and cookies and they talk up a storm. :p
Sometimes I have drinks with my imaginary friends also so I don't drink alone, LMFAO! Seriously looked like a good time, don't have any colsons either.....

Back