When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skidkings Vbc Skidtober Fall Color Classic ride Pics

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SKIDKINGSVBC

I live for the CABE
Well what a fantastic day with the Skidkings Vintage bicycle club Fall Color Classic yesterday Sunday October 20th at Snoqualmie Falls Washington. Even though the weather forecast called for 80 plus percent precipitation, barely any showed its wet face , the SKIDGOD was nice to us again! A fantastic day for all I heard 40 members were treated some of the most beautiful fall colors I have seen in years ,absolutely picture perfect. Mother nature gave us a treat, that no camera can duplicate, but what memory's of such a fun day with vibrant colors and fantastic friends riding the trails .. Thank you to all who showed up and thank you to Pete's bar and grill in Carnation Washington for hosting us again. Enjoy !

DSC07695.JPG

DSC07709 (2).JPG

DSC07735 (2).JPG

DSC07741 (2).JPG

DSC07746 (2).JPG

DSC07750 (2).JPG

DSC07761 (2).JPG

DSC07763 (2).JPG

DSC07765 (2).JPG

DSC07766 (2).JPG

DSC07769 (2).JPG

DSC07775 (2).JPG

Since our seasons down here, tend to be, Earthquake, Fire, and Mudslide, we’re going to have to make the trek up there for the Seasons Fall Color ride sometime.
It looks like everyone had a blast.
Thanks, for posting.
Ride on! Just give us a heads up and we can do it..The FALL COLOR CLASSIC happeneds in October so maybe see ya next year..

Back