When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skip tooth chain wanted

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dick Rath

Look Ma, No Hands!
Needed: 52 inch length of 1" pitch x 1/4" ( skip-tooth chain ) in servicable condidtion with master link. For those not familiar
with bicycle chain terminolgy the 1/4" refers to the inside width between link plates - to fit sprockets 1/4 wide (thick). Needed to replace the damaged drive chain on a pre-1900 Iver Johnson bicycle. Email or call me with description of condidtion and price including shipping to zip code 32958 (Florida). Email address: [email protected] ----- Cell phone: 518-339-7867
Dick Rath Note: response to this post has been puzzling - I thought I was describing the type and measurement of the chain I require yet of all of the responses I've recived all of them turned out to be 3/16" betweent the link side plates which simply will not fit onto sprocket that are 1/4" wide (thick). So I am still trying to find the chain I require.........note the chain I'm replacing has been stretched to the point where it is no longer usable......so please; if you have one you'd like to sell it will hopefullu actually be 1/4chain, 1" pitch (skip tooth) and be in good to excellent condidion and not stretched.

Last edited:
Back