When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skip Tooth Chain

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
H

hudman

Hello all...i have a skip tooth chain (from a womans bike) im putting on a mans bike...its about 3 links to short...somebody said just put 3 master links.. but with the long short design...3 master links would be .... 3 short links in a row....and wouldnt work...am i wrong? i need a short length of chain and a master link...any help out there? thanx can reply to [email protected] Kevin

Need to BUY A CHAIN!!!!

You just have to Shell out the dough for another chain 35 bucks or so on EBAY get a chain tool and separate the links But DON'T push the pin all the way through!!! You only need ONE master link SHEEECH!!!:rolleyes:

I don't get why this is so hard for people to explain a chain... the very basic part of ANY BIKE!!!

HELP THIS GUY.... DON'T CONFUSE!!!!:eek:

You can also tap (hammer) the pins ALMOST through as Aero advised with a punch over a piece of wood with a small hole drilled in it to receive the pin. Then insert the lengths needed and tap the pin back through. It works well. That is my way and it works.

Back