When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skip tooth tricycle with painted over headbadge.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tom B/Bike Karma Podcast

Look Ma, No Hands!
This should be for sale at the Wethersfield, CT Swap meet. The folks were going to donate it and some other bikes, but I felt compelled to tell them they might be worth something. I told them while we appreciate the donation to the WHS Bicycle Club, it might be worth it for them to try to sell them there (they thought they weren't worth anything).

Seems like they have all stayed in the family, and single owner.

So if you are interested, or able to tell me more... thanks.

Hope to see you at the swap meet.

20170427_174147.jpg

20170427_174152.jpg

Bicycle Show- 2017 version 2.jpg

Just looking at the rear step plate, main frame design, and handlebar style, I'm pretty sure this is a Colson tricycle. If that is the original seat it would be most likely from the later 1930s, say around 1937 give or take. Couldn't really give you an accurate figure for value.

Dave

Just looking at the rear step plate, main frame design, and handlebar style, I'm pretty sure this is a Colson tricycle. If that is the original seat it would be most likely from the later 1930s, say around 1937 give or take. Couldn't really give you an accurate figure for value.

Dave
Thanks very much, I passed on your clues to the folks whose mom owned the bike. Thanks for taking the time to help point us in the right direction... Love that the headbadge is still on it, but totally painted over so you can't read, not even any indentations. So your info was very helpful.

Back