When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sky King

-

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Ok so I bought this Sky King and could use a little help. If anyone has good pics of an original trike and what the battery tray, switch and light holder look like I would appreciate it. Also if there are any sources of repo parts to include the correct fender decal? and aforementioned electrical components. Lastly any recommendations on having new tires put on? Thanks, Shawn

IMG_3885.JPG

IMG_3895.JPG

IMG_3897.JPG

Ok strike one! So does anyone have one of the repo's? If anyone knows where one of these is that at least still has the electrics I'd be interested. Prefer to find one well abused (read cheap). V/r Shawn

Hey there Shawn,
I just happen to run across your post and thought I would send something just in case you had not gotten any information back from anyone. I have a skyking with everything original, but I am missing the handlebars. I also have a repro skyking and a repro set of handlebars (the size is incorrect to use the handlebars on the older skyking). I hope this helps... -Ken-
IMG_1654.jpg
IMG_1655.jpg
IMG_1656.jpg
IMG_1657.jpg
IMG_1658.jpg
IMG_1659.jpg
IMG_1660.jpg

Thanks for the pics Ken. The light itself is different from the original but I wonder if I could adapt the battery holder and use the switch on my original? V/r Shawn

Thanks for the pics Ken. The light itself is different from the original but I wonder if I could adapt the battery holder and use the switch on my original? V/r Shawn

Let me take a look at it and see if I can pop the other one out and get some measurements on it for you.
Ken-

Ok so I bought this Sky King and could use a little help. If anyone has good pics of an original trike and what the battery tray, switch and light holder look like I would appreciate it. Also if there are any sources of repo parts to include the correct fender decal? and aforementioned electrical components. Lastly any recommendations on having new tires put on? Thanks, Shawn

View attachment 698327

View attachment 698328

View attachment 698329
If you haven't found a reproduction decal yet, I can provide the artwork, but I don't have the ability to print white on clear. Attached is a draft of one side of the fender, with the background made gray so the white will show up (white on white doesn't show up well).

Attachments

• SkykingGrayBackground.pdf
    319 KB · Views: 269
Hope this helps you not even sure if , it’s the same trike
d2d68a62a4cd1936500a7f2ae33a9740.jpg
2eba8533026143677215fe3d8b07027e.jpg
dfc887b4588c43821c8af26a51a6fdb5.jpg
778e772cb6147053e1a7a72620a45128.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back